Description - Entrance ticket for the watchmuseum Espace Horloger
Embark on a journey to discover the world of watchmaking and trace the history of timekeeping instruments.
Through the Gideon collection, explore a selection of clocks, carriage watches and other timepieces from the 16th to the 19th century. The Espace Horloger Vallée de Joux, a showcase of the region's watchmaking heritage, presents the "Grandes complications"and iconic watches that have built the reputation of the region.
For the curious minds, a dedicated area to watchmaking professions offers two interactive tables that showcase the various occupations related to the field. You can also assemble a movement and virtually decorate a watch using the "Ludotemps".
- Adult: CHF 12.-
- Senior / Disabled (AI) / Student / Unemployed: CHF 8.-
- Child under 16 years old: CHF 6.-
- Child under 10 years old: free
Special rates are available for groups of 10 people or more. To benefit from these rates, please contact the museum.
- The nearest train station to the museum is "Le Sentier-L'Orient", which is less than a 5-minute walk away.
- Visitor parking spaces for visitors are available at the back of the building (towards the railway tracks).
- The main entrance is located on the roadside. Please use the intercom to announce your arrival.
From CHF 6.-
Self-guided tour of the exhibitions
Approximate duration of the visit: 1 hour
Information kiosk -
Espace Horloger Vallée de Joux