Vallée de Joux Tourisme is also a not-for-profit association that provides a welcome and tourist information service 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is also a coordinating body for the organisation of activities and events in the region. The Tourist Office also runs a hotel and para-hotel booking centre, a ticket office for events and activities, publishes tourist documents and updates digital promotional material.
- Welcome and inform our guests
- Promote the region and its tourism providers
- Encourage the sustainable development of the region's tourism offering
- Advise project promoters on setting up new offers or events
- Provide local services for the population and local businesses
None of this would be possible without the commitment and dynamism of its staff (3.1 full-time equivalents), who are driven by the desire to welcome visitors and help them discover the region.