Come and safely watch the sun at AstroVal through our two astronomic telescopes equipped with sun watching filters.
Each of them will show you different aspects of the Sun.With our helioscope you can see the surface of the Sun, which can show distinctive dark zones named solar spots. With our "H-alpha" telescope you can see the atmoshpere around the Sun and its gigantic protrusions.
The Sun is a living star, which means that the number and size of spots and eruptions changes all the time, making every observation different.
- Adult (from 16 years) : CHF 15.-
- Young person (10-15 years) : CHF 10.-
- Child (under 10 years) : CHF 5.-
Schedules: From 14:00 to 15:30
Languages spoken: French, English
The activity takes place regardless of the weather forecast. We cannot guarantee good weather, but in the event that we are unable to observe the sky, observations will be replaced by a visit to the observatory and presentations on astronomy.
This ticket is only valid for the date indicated. The reservation cannot be postponed and is non-refundable.
Conditions / supplements
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult.
Meeting point: AstroVal Observatory, Chemin de la Capitaine, 1347 Le Solliat
- Public transportation : Train stop "Solliat Gollisse" in front of Jaeger-LeCoultre, 30-minute walk.
- Car : Parking spaces in front of the observatory