While staying in a hotel, apartment, guesthouse or camping, ask our partners for the ValPass. If you spend at least one night in a partner accommodation in the Vallée de Joux, you can take advantage of the ValPass card. It offers you many advantages, as detailed below.
The ValPass is distributed to each tourist who pays the tourist tax (one card per person) when checking in at an establishment. Each card is personal, non-transferable and nominative. In addition, it is distributed to children accompanied by their parents from the age of 6 years. For 0 to 5 year olds, accompanied by an adult, the services are free. Dogs accompanied by an adult also receive a ValPass. For all other transport services, the Mobilis tariff applies.
The ValPass is not valid for the transport of bicycles. Owners of bicycles must pay an additional half-fare ticket for the train and bus.
The first journey from the guest's place of arrival (e.g. railway station) to the accommodation is at the guest's expense. No reimbursement will be made by public transport, the accommodation provider or Vallée de Joux Tourisme.
- Train TRAVYS Le Pont – Le Brassus (Mobilis zones 116, 117, 118, 119, for 2nd class)
- Bus AVJ Le Pont – Le Brassus (Mobilis zones 116, 117, 118, 119)
- Bus MBC Le Pont - Col du Mollendruz (Mobilis zones 167, 168)
- Bus CarPostal Le Brassus - Col du Marchairuz (Mobilis zones 164, 165)
- Boat Le Caprice II sur le lac de Joux
- Access to the cross-country ski trails of the Vallée de Joux Nordic Centers
CHF 5.- discount
- For renting a pedalo, sailboat, paddle, windsurf and canoe at Altitude 1004, Les Bioux
- For renting a pedalo, rowing boat, motor boat and paddle at Thomas Locations, Le Pont
- For renting a paddle, pedalo and kayak at Rocheray Water Sports, Le Sentier
- For renting a paddle, dugout canoe, oar and canoe at La Barak à Léonce, L’Abbaye
- On the combined ticket Wellness + Swimming pool to the Centre Sportif, Le Sentier
- On the entry to Observatory AstroVal, Le Solliat